Board member role
Currently sitting on the board is Sum Green (WestpacCommunity Manager), Kirsten Matthew (Director Mabel Maguire Media Agency) & Kristina Cavit (The Kindness Institute Director).
We're looking for a board member who shares our vision and kaupapa of an Aotearoa where everyone has the tools they deserve to manage stress and transform their own lives.
This board member has experience running their own business or in commercial / financial advisory roles. Ideally someone extremely business savvy who can help us develop our social enterprise model, develop clients and increase income to benefit our community work.
The volunteer has great attention to detail and ideally has a passion for developing small businesses to become the best they can be.
- Commercial or financial management experience
- Open minded, sense of humour & flexible!
- Passionate about sharing mindfulness & stress management with those who need it most
- 5 years minimum experience
- A passion for developing and growing small businesses. Experience in social enterprise or the wellbeing industry preferred but not essential.
- Please only apply if you are able to commit to a minimum of 1 year.
Dates & hours:
Ideally start in July. Hours are an estimated 2 hours per week.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with info on yourself, your experience and why you would like this role.