FAT YOGA NZ Social media & Communications coordinator
We’re looking for a social media & comms guru to help us grow FAT YOGA NZ and bring our body positive classes to more people who want a safe, non judgemental space to practice yoga and mindfulness.
We’re looking for someone who is a great, sassy writer, body positive, has proven experience with social media and wants to support more New Zealanders to love their bodies. We’re looking for someone reliable who gets our Fat Yoga NZ vibe and wants to create and implement a social media / comms strategy so that the FAT YOGA NZ can grow and support more people!
What we would like you to do
- Create approx 6-7 social media posts (Facebook page, Facebook group & Instagram) per week to engage new & current fat yogis
- Create facebook events & update info on website
- Update eventfinder events
- Respond to queries/comments made via social media channels
- Attend 1 fat yoga class every 4 weeks & gather photos and content
- Run targeted posts and campaigns
- Create and send a newsletter 4 times a year
How much time is required, on which days, and how often?
The time commitment is 3-5 hours per week with flexibility in relation to the days and times. The coordinator can work remotely or from the office and meets with one of the directors at FAT YOGA NZ class once a month.
There is a minimum 6 month commitment for the role.
- Passionate about fat yoga, body positivity and fat acceptance
- Experience and competency with social media (ideally has experience with targeted posts and campaigns)
- Ideally has experience in sales and / or recruiting and retaining new clients through social media
- Ideally has experience and competency with newsletters
- English fluency and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- loves working in a team
Please email a bit about yourself, work experience and why you want to do this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 July.